SOL Telescope™ ~SAD or General Lighting
FLOOR LIGHT w/SOL biobulb™
Adjustable Telescoping Gooseneck
Science of Light has developed an innovative, "immune-boosting" nutritional light source that includes visible & invisible light waves akin to natural sunlight.
SOL bioBulb emits a balanced spectral diet that includes a broad band of near infrared light (NIR) and a trace of ultra violet (UV).
"One third of the energy your body consumes comes from the food you eat. The vast majority of the energy your body needs to maintain systemic equilibrium comes from environmental infrared light exposure."
Helps prime retinal cells for repair & regeneration.
- Aids the production of ATP (cellular fuel) in the mitochondria.
- Essential for subcellular as well as circulatory melatonin production.
- Helps synchronize vital circadian rhythms and is especially beneficial at night to prepare for sleep.
- A must when using computers & other electronic screens to counter blue light.
- May also be used during the day for an energy boost much like a cup of coffee
— Reduce Your Risk —
~ ~ ~
- PAR38 LED (non-dimmable)
- 600 lumens / A*
- 5700 K (Kelvin Temperature) /A*
- 98 CRI (color rendering index) / A*
Broad band near Infrared (NIR)
- Trace ultra violet (UV)
- Width 4.75"/120 mm
- Height 4.75"/120 mm
- Weight 8.9 oz / 252 grams
- Medium E26 / E27 base
- 1 Year Warranty
- SOL bioBulb is approximately 1/2 the brightness of SOL PhotoVites.
- SOL bioBulb is the same proprietary spectral formula as SOL PhotoVites.
SOL bioBulbs have no separate modes. SOL PhotoVites have 2 modes.
- SOL bioBulb may require a longer time period depending on therapeutic purpose intended.