"We have finally learned that light is a nutrient much like food, and like food, the wrong kind can make us ill and the right kind can help keep us well."
—Dr. John Ott, HEALTH AND LIGHT
3,000,000+ copies sold
SOLshine Photo Nutrition™Science of Light has developed the fullest-spectrum nutritional light source that includes 'visible & invisible' light wavelengths akin to natural sunlight. SOLshine emits “balanced” full-spectrum light (FSL) based on a patent pending formula unlike any other FSL.
- NIR and red light helps reduce the risk of retinal-inflammation by priming the cells in the retina for "repair & regeneration."
- NIR is critical to the production of ATP, the fuel cells need for metabolism and all vital functions.
- CRI R9 red is a very important metric because many light sources will be lacking in red content, but this fact will be hidden due to the averaging out of CRI calculations which do not include R9.
"One third of the energy your body consumes comes from the food you eat. The vast majority of the energy your body needs to maintain systemic equilibrium comes from environmental infrared light exposure."
— Dr. Alexander Wunsch, MD, PhD
World Class Expert on Photobiology
SOLshine... light activated wellness
- 98.1 CRI (average R1- R15)
- 5600 Kelvin (average)
- Trace ultra violet (UV)
- Broad band near Infrared (NIR)
SOLshine Purple vs Ordinary Blue LED
- SOLshine utilizes leading edge ‘purple’ LED tech vs. potentially hazardous blue LED technology.
SOLshine: 98.1 CRI (color rendering index) average
“LED light exposure that is not 'balanced' with full (spectrum) sunlight loaded with the red parts of the spectrum is always damaging to your biology.”
—Dr. Alexander Wunsch, MD, PhD