A person's healthspan is the length of time that the person is healthy—not just alive.
According to the The World Center for Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine, a center of excellence for state-of-the-art age reversal, there are 10 key body systems that age.
1. Endocrine system, responsible for the hormonal response
2. Immune system, which mounts the body's response to infectious invaders
3. Metabolic system, involving age-related physiology changes
4. Cardiovascular system, involving the heart and arteries
5. Gastrointestinal system, affecting absorption of nutrients from food
6. Reproductive system, including menopause (in women) and andropause (in men)
7. Nervous system, responsible for the body's muscular response to stimuli
8. Brain function, including memory and cognition
9. Muscular system, involving strength and function
10. Sensory system, including the senses of touch, taste, smell, sight, and hearing
Light entering the eyes controls the body's key systems.
Of all the health therapies today, ironically one "new therapy" is in fact the oldest therapy known on Earth.
Every morning starts a new day and each new day starts with —LIGHT..
"Matter is Energy, Energy is Light
We are all Light Beings"
Light is the "electrical" voltage of the brain & nervous system.
Light converts to "photo-current" in the body and ignites metabolism.
“We can now say emphatically that the function of our entire metabolism is dependent on light.”
— Dr. Fritz Albert Popp
Nutritional Light Technology stimulates the body to heal itself and helps to maintain homeostasis.
Radiant Energy for More Vitality
A study published in the Journal of Environmental Psychology investigated daylight exposure and its relation with vitality in everyday settings on an hour-to-hour basis.
The amount of light experienced was significantly related to vitality.
Persons who were exposed to more light experienced more vitality.