THE LONGEVITY SECRET
LIFE EXTENSION 'TIME-LAPSE' RESEARCH —Dr. John Ott video clip (1:34 minutes)
From Youth to Aging to Aging Care
— Regulates Brain Chemistry
— Synchronizes Circadian Rhythms
— Ignites Metabolism
Change Your Light Change Your Life
“We have finally learned that light is a nutrient much like food, and like food, the wrong kind can make us ill and the right kind helps keep us well.” —Dr. John Ott
HEALTH AND LIGHT — 3,000,000+ copies sold
— SOLshine Photo Nutrition™ —Enlightened Healthspan Breakfast
As light therapy pioneers (Ott Light Systems, 1987-98), we helped make full-spectrum SAD lights the light of choice for medical professionals and health seekers alike.
As a non-profit (Science of Light, 2012) we're delighted to share our 'two-mode protocol' phototherapy system to enhance health-span and reduce the risk of disease.
(Power cord is not visible in this product photo)
The Balanced 'Spectral' Diet
According to The World Center for Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine, a center of excellence for state-of-the-art age reversal, there are 10 key body systems that age.
1. Endocrine system, responsible for the hormonal response
2. Immune system, which mounts the body's response to infectious invaders
3. Metabolic system, involving age-related physiology changes
4. Cardiovascular system, involving the heart and arteries
5. Gastrointestinal system, affecting absorption of nutrients from food
6. Reproductive system, including menopause (in women) and andropause (in men)
7. Nervous system, responsible for the body's muscular response to stimuli
8. Brain function, including memory and cognition
9. Muscular system, involving strength and function
10. Sensory system, including the senses of touch, taste, smell, sight, and hearing
Aging as a treatable condition aims to reduce or eliminate the diseases and dysfunctions we have mistakenly assumed are a part of growing older.
Of all the breakthrough biomedical technologies today, ironically one "new therapy" is in fact the oldest therapy known on Earth.
Every morning starts a new day and each new day starts with the "source of life" — LIGHT.
"Matter is Energy
Energy is Light
We are all Light Beings"
Light is the "electrical" voltage of the brain & nervous system.
Light converts to "photo-current" in the body and regulates brain chemistry.
Light "ignites metabolism" and regulates ALL of the body's key systems that age.
“We can now say emphatically that the function of our entire metabolism is dependent on light.”
— Dr. Fritz Albert Popp
Metabolism Sustains Life!
Increase Healthspan — Reduce Burnout .
~ ~ ~
— Radiant Vitality
— Enhanced Immunity
. . . It's So Simple
Radiant Energy for More Vitality
A study published in the Journal of Environmental Psychology investigated daylight exposure and its relation with vitality in everyday settings on an hour-to-hour basis.
- The amount of light experienced was significantly related to vitality, indicating that persons who were exposed to more light experienced more vitality.
Boost Immunity for More Antibodies
Georgetown University researchers found that sunlight energizes T-cells that play a central role in human immunity.
The immunity study shows sunlight directly activates key immune cells. .
Light when applied therapeutically is called phototherapy or photobiomodulation.
The effects of photobiomodulation may seem quite miraculous at times, however it's not a miracle... it's a scientific fact.
Light is a nutrient and near infrared light provides the essential wavelengths of light required to complete the process of ATP production and cellular energy.
Red Light Therapy (photobiomodulation)
Red Light Therapy (RLT), often referred to as "photobiomodulation" is clinically proven to restore aging skin, to smooth wrinkles and reduce fine lines. Additionally, RLT has been beneficial to reduce recovery time from exercise as well as manage pain in many cases. From do-it-yourself LED face masks to in-office laser procedures, red light treatments are truly all-the-rage.
PhotoBioModulation now has an innovative counterpart... "Blood" Photobiomodulation.
Nutritional Light Therapy ("blood" photobiomodulation)
Appetite - Energy - Mood - Sleep - Libido and so much more!
Unlike most photobiomodulation procedures that address "localized" red light therapy which often requires goggles, Nutritional Light Therapy "showers" the eyes with light and provides "systemic" light therapy. In other words, instead of addressing a "focused" or specific area of the body, NLT utilizes a two-mode protocol and "bathes" the face and eyes which addresses the "entire" whole body system.
98% of sunlight energy enters your body thru your eyes.
- All of your blood ciculates thru the eyes every two hours.
- Light is absorbed by the blood cells producing a cascade of beneficial events.
Rhythm. Regulation. Repair. Regeneration.
NLT stimulates the body to heal itself and helps to maintain the ideal internal body environment (homeostasis).
Tackling Aging from the Inside Out
In a class by itself…
Nutritional Light Technology™
Cellular Nutrition — age smarter!
More cellular energy (ATP)
Lower inflammation (ROS)
Improved blood flow (Nitric Oxide)
Mitochondria are organelles that play a critical role in energy production and metabolism, as well as other cellular functions, such as calcium homeostasis, apoptosis and reactive oxygen species (ROS) signaling.
- Mitochondrial dysfunction has been implicated in the pathogenesis of numerous age-related diseases, including neurodegenerative disorders, metabolic syndrome, cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- Mitochondrial decline with age is characterized by a decrease in both the number and function of mitochondria, resulting in reduced ATP production and increased ROS generation, which can lead to oxidative stress and damage to cellular components.
The thing about mitochondrial degradation is that it affects all of the body – that’s what aging is, everything is affected.
Mitochondria have specific sensitivities to long light wavelengths. Longer wavelengths from red to "invisible" near infrared (NIR) spanning 650 to 900nm improve mitochondrial performance.
Two Forms of Melatonin
“sleep hormone & antioxidant”
Melatonin and sunlight are intimately linked and the relationship is unique in the fact that there are two melatonin forms, circulatory and subcellular. Both appear to be controlled by either the absence of sunlight or the presence of sunlight.
- While circulatory melatonin may be the ‘hormone of darkness’ associated primarily with sleep, subcellular melatonin may be the ‘hormone of daylight’ that acts as an antioxidant reservoir in the mitochandria,
- This subcellular melatonin does not necessarily fluctuate with our circadian clock or release into the circulation system, but instead has been proposed to be consumed locally in response to the free radical density within each cell.
- The main point is that subcellular melatonin is being produced in response to near-infrared light photons which make up the majority of natural sunlight (excerpted: Melatonin and the Optics of the Human Body).
"Fullest" Spectrum Light
Both "Visible" White & "Invisible" Near Infrared
“What most people don’t realize is that light entering by way of the eyes plays a crucial role in the process of metabolism, breaking down all of the nutrients we get from food, as well as vitamins and minerals, and making use of them." — Dr. Jacob Liberman .
Prime Retinal Cells for Repair & Regeneration
Produce Subcellular & Circulatory Melatonin
Catalyze Production of ATP (cellular fuel)
. . . and so much more
No statement or opinion expressed on this website has been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No product offered for sale on this website has been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All content within this website is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech laws. The information herein is provided for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. Always consult your own licensed medical practitioner if you are in any way concerned about your health.