— The Indoor Pandemic —
— DR. JOHN OTT, HEALTH AND LIGHT
3,000,000+ COPIES SOLD
LIGHT ABSOLUTELY REGULATES BIOLOGY
DR. JOHN OTT "Time-Lapse" FILM 2:41 MINUTES
Most of us do not spend enough time in “full-spectrum” sunlight that augments immunity and spend most of our time indoors under unhealthy “limited spectrum” light that adversely impacts immunity.
Additionally, ingested foods, vitamins and supplements require a balanced, full-spectrum of light in order to be fully metabolized.
"We can now say emphatically that the function of our entire metabolism is dependent on light."
Without balanced light, absorption is incomplete and nutrients are partially wasted and less effective.
Sadly, good hygiene has overlooked the need for daily “light hygiene” required to nourish and regulate brain chemistry and circadian rhythms that control mood, appetite, energy, sleep, libido and so much more.
Ideally, everyone should properly regulate their daily exposure to natural sunlight, managing the time spent inside and outside to naturally enhance immunity and reduce the risk of disease.
- Helps prime retinal cells for repair & regeneration.
- Aids the production of ATP in the mitochondria. ATP is the fuel cells need for all vital functions.
- Essential for subcellular as well as circulatory melatonin production.
- Helps synchronize circadian rhythms and is especially beneficial at night to prepare for sleep.
- A must when using computers and other electronic screens to counter blue light.
- May also be used as needed during the day for an energy boost much like a cup of coffee.