As a research & development non-profit since 2012, we are absolutely delighted to share our "enlightened" anti-aging therapy to enhance health-span and reduces the risk of disease.
Principles of the anti-aging medical model have gained rapid & widespread acceptance as a framework for lifelong habits that support healthy living.
According to The World Center for Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine, a center of excellence for state-of-the-art age reversal, there's 10 key body systems that age.
1. Endocrine system, responsible for the hormonal response
2. Immune system, which mounts the body's response to infectious invaders
3. Metabolic system, involving age-related physiology changes
4. Cardiovascular system, involving the heart and arteries
5. Gastrointestinal system, affecting absorption of nutrients from food
6. Reproductive system, including menopause (in women) and andropause (in men)
7. Nervous system, responsible for the body's muscular response to stimuli
8. Brain function, including memory and cognition
9. Muscular system, involving strength and function
10. Sensory system, including the senses of touch, taste, smell, sight, and hearing
Anti-aging medicine addresses aging as a treatable medical condition, aiming to reduce or eliminate the disabilities, diseases, and dysfunctions we have mistakenly assumed are a part of growing older.
Of all the breakthrough biomedical technologies today, ironically one "new therapy" is in fact the oldest therapy known on Earth.
Every morning starts a new day and each new day starts with the "source of life" — LIGHT.
"Matter is Energy
Energy is Light
We are all Light Beings"
Light is the "electrical" voltage of the brain & nervous system.
Light converts to "photo-current" in the body and regulates brain chemistry.
Light "ignites metabolism" and regulates ALL of the body's key systems that age.
“We can now say emphatically that the function of our entire metabolism is dependent on light.”
— Dr. Fritz Albert Popp
Light is the #1 Anti-Aging Hack for Natural Energy and Strengthened Immunity and it's so simple!
– Radiant Vitality... more energy
A study published in the Journal of Environmental Psychology investigated daylight exposure and its relation with vitality in everyday settings on an hour-to-hour basis.
- The amount of light experienced was significantly related to vitality, indicating that persons who were exposed to more light experienced more vitality.
– Boost Immunity
Georgetown University researchers found that sunlight energizes T-cells that play a central role in human immunity.
The immunity study shows sunlight directly activates key immune cells.
“A living cell requires energy not only for all its functions but also for the maintenance of its structure. Without energy, life would be extinguished instantaneously and the cellular fabric would collapse.
The source of this energy is the sun’s radiation. ”
– Albert Szent-Györgyi, Chemist – Nobel Laureate
Cellular Nutrition... age smarter
Nutritional Light Technology™
Tackling Aging from the Inside Out
Mitochondria are organelles that play a critical role in energy production and metabolism, as well as other cellular functions, such as calcium homeostasis, apoptosis and reactive oxygen species (ROS) signaling.
- Mitochondrial dysfunction has been implicated in the pathogenesis of numerous age-related diseases, including neurodegenerative disorders, metabolic syndrome, cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- Mitochondrial decline with age is characterized by a decrease in both the number and function of mitochondria, resulting in reduced ATP production and increased ROS generation, which can lead to oxidative stress and damage to cellular components.
The thing about mitochondrial degradation is that it affects all of the body – that’s what aging is, everything is affected.
Mitochondria have specific sensitivities to long light wavelengths. Longer wavelengths from red to "invisible" near infrared (NIR) spanning 650 to 900nm improve mitochondrial performance.
Two Forms of Melatonin
Melatonin and sunlight are intimately linked and the relationship is unique in the fact that there are two melatonin forms, circulatory and subcellular. Both appear to be controlled by either the absence of sunlight or the presence of sunlight.
- While circulatory melatonin may be the ‘hormone of darkness’ associated primarily with sleep, subcellular melatonin may be the ‘hormone of daylight’ that acts as an antioxidant reservoir in the mitochandria,
- This subcellular melatonin does not necessarily fluctuate with our circadian clock or release into the circulation system, but instead has been proposed to be consumed locally in response to the free radical density within each cell.
- The main point of this hypothesizes (excerpted: Melatonin and the Optics of the Human Body) is that the subcellular melatonin is being produced in response to near-infrared light photons which make up the majority of natural sunlight.
Light when applied therapeutically is called phototherapy or photobiomodulation.
The effects of photobiomodulation may seem quite miraculous at times, however it's not a miracle... it's science.
Light is a nutrient and near infrared light provides the essential wavelengths of light required to complete the process of cellular energy.
Red Light Therapy (photobiomodulation)
Most Anti-Agers know that Red Light Therapy (RLT), often referred to as "photobiomodulation" is clinically proven to restore aging skin, to smooth wrinkles and reduce fine lines. Additionally, RLT has been beneficial to reduce recovery time from exercise as well as manage pain in many cases. From do-it-yourself LED face masks to in-office laser procedures, red light treatments are truly all-the-rage.
PhotoBioModulation now has an innovative counterpart... "Blood" Photobiomodulation.
Nutritional Light Therapy ("blood" photobiomodulation)
- Libido & so much more!
Unlike most photobiomodulation procedures that address "localized" red light therapy, Nutritional Light Therapy addresses "systemic" light therapy. In other words, instead of addressing a "focused" or specific area of the body like the face, NLT addresses the "entire" whole body system.
NLT stimulates the body to heal itself and helps to maintain the ideal internal body environment (homeostasis).
Nutritional Light Technology™ —fullest spectrum light
includes both "visible" white & "invisible" near infrared
“What most people don’t realize is that light entering by way of the eyes plays a crucial role in the process of metabolism, breaking down all of the nutrients we get from food, as well as vitamins and minerals, and making use of them." — Dr. Jacob Liberman
98% of sunlight energy enters your body thru your eyes.
Light is absorbed by the blood cells producing a cascade of beneficial events.
Rhythm. Regulation. Repair. Regeneration.
The following clip of the original Dr. John Ott "time-lapse" video, graphically demonstrates the critical affect of light on health-span and longevity.