—powered by— SOLshine Photo Nutrition™
SOL PhotoVites include 20 "visible" full-spectrum & 20 "invisible" near infrared LEDs.
- Provides a broad band of 5 different NIR wavelengths (780, 810, 830, 850 & 900nm).
- Only the 20 visible LEDs will be brightly glowing when on.
- 20 NIR: some glow a bit with some invisible when on.
SOL PhotoVites have two 15 minute timed modes.
- Mode 1 includes all 40 LEDs (20 full-spectrum & 20 near infrared).
- Mode 2 includes only 20 near infrared (NIR) LEDs. Based on wavelength, some will dimly glow and some will not glow at all when light is on.
- One session consists of mode 1 followed by mode 2 (total 30 minutes).
Color Rendering Index (CRI) is used to measure artificial, white light sources. This index measures the ability of a light source to reveal colors of objects in contrast to the natural light of the sun.
- CRI is measured on a scale where a higher number represents higher ability, with 100 being the highest.
NOTE: International orders often require a wall plug adapter that is NOT provided.